- Wattage (watts): 24W (24 - 25W including ballast consumption)
- Fluorescent Equivalent: 58W (68 - 72W including ballast consumption)
- Type: Single-ended power T8 tube, G13 base (the LED starter has been included in the pack)
- Input: AC 200-240V, 50/60 Hz
- Light Output: 2400 Lumens
- Average Lifetime: 25,000 hours
- Material: Filmed glass
- Size: D:28mm & L: 1500mm (5ft)
- Color Temperature: bright cool white (5000K)
- High standards: AS/NZS 60598, IEC62776
- Certificates: SAA / RCM
- IP20: Indoor use only
- Warranty: 24 months
How to DIY retrofit tubes on magnetic ballast fluorescent lights with starters?
1. Switch off power to the fixture.
2. Find the old starter for the fluorescent tube to be replaced. Replace it with the new LED starter (included).
3. To make sure you have replaced the correct starter, you may turn on power again but the fluorescent tube should not be lit up.
4. Switch off power to the fixture again and replace the old fluorescent tube with the new LED tube
5. Turn on power to make sure it works
Warning: don't use this LED tube on electronic ballast based lights without rewiring. The rewiring is quite simple but has to be done by licensed electricians.